Family friendly inclusive dance school, providing dance tuition in a supportive and welcoming environment.
Running for nearly 70 years as a not for profit organisation with a voluntary committee.
Qualified and experienced teachers
Various opportunities throughout the year to participate in performances.
A long term and successful partnership with the Whitehorse Council who provide a lot of financial assistance in the way of grants and discount support. A positive feature of our dance school and one which we are proud.
Promote and develop a love for dance across many different styles and all generations.
Box Hill Ballet provides many and varied opportunities for students and parents alike to be involved in the development of lifelong skills learnt from dance and theatre experience, by:
- Entering exams for students who want the challenge of taking dance to the next level in a formal exam situation
- Entering Internal Assessments for students who just love to dance, who receive a certificate to progress to the next level, still challenging them in a gentler way, but also giving them a sense of achievement
- Attending Open Days, during the last week of each term, allowing family and friends to watch a class in progress
- Performing in the annual Winter Concert – a fun, informal afternoon giving students an opportunity to present their progress during a “mini” performance.
- Performing in the Annual Performance at the end of each year, providing the opportunity to learn stage & performing skills, choreograph, and for both students and parents to be involved in the many aspects of a performance.
- Performing at events such as Whitehorse Spring Festival, Whitehorse Global Fiesta and the bi-annual Hungarofest.
Age 3 to adults
Beginners and experienced
Free trial class
Expressions of Interest for 2019
Follow us on Facebook